The Sound Out AGM will be held on Wednesday 20 October at 7.30pm in Stow Town Hall.
About Sound Out
Sound Out has come a long way since it formed in 2009, with regular musical events and more recently the hugely successful Stowed Out festival. But like any organisation it relies on its Committee and other volunteers to keep up the momentum. Sound Out needs help and that help could be by joining the Committee or it may just be through offering to take on one specific role.
As well as the festival organisation some of the areas where help would be appreciated include
- Investigating and developing new opportunities for music and arts in the area.
- PR work – newspapers, radio, web, etc.
- Developing training opportunities for young people (either music, art or technical)
- Health & Safety work
- Organising Volunteers for events
- Applying for funding
- Graphic design work – Posters, Tickets etc
- Video work
- Audio recording
The level of commitment could be as little as half an hour a month or as much as you want to give.
Email Sound Out at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01578730749 for more info or to have a chat.