There has now been a public access defibrillator placed in Stow post office and can be accessed by anyone in an emergency during opening hours.The future plan is to purchase a cabinet to house the defibrillator outside the town hall so access will eventually be 24/7.
The defibrillator requires no training and is completely self prompting.
I plan to offer some Basic life Support training in the village soon open to anyone and the defibrillator can be seen at these sessions.
Any questions please feel to get in touch.
You are here: Home / Stow Defibrillator
- Baby and Toddler Group (2)
- Chernobyl Children Lifeline (4)
- Community Cinema (4)
- Community council (21)
- Community Newsletter (3)
- Community Projects (15)
- Fountainhall primary school (5)
- Galawater Camera Club (3)
- Galawater Horticultural Society (14)
- Galawater Outdoor Activities Club (1)
- Galawater Singers (14)
- General interest (84)
- Low Carbon Galawater (8)
- Mobile library (2)
- Police noticeboard (2)
- Sound Out (30)
- Stow Amateur Football Club (2)
- Stow Bowling Club (1)
- Stow Kids Club (7)
- Stow Multi Court (4)
- Stow Parish Archive (15)
- Stow Parish Church (9)
- Stow Pipe Band (3)
- Stow Primary School (12)
- Stow Sports (7)
- Windfarm fund (11)
- Womens Rural Institute (1)
- Wooplaw Community Woodland (3)